all changes to appointments must be called in.
Please take a moment to read the following policy prior to scheduling your appointment.
Setting an appointment is reserving a persons’ time exclusively for you. Not honoring that reservation of time or being late for it inhibits that person from utilizing their time to earn money. Please be considerate of this when you have made an appointment.
While an appointment is not required, we highly recommend setting one for your desired service(s). An appointment is the only way to guarantee that your wait is a short one. Below are six (6) guidelines or rules regarding appointments. We are almost as serious about these as we are about cutting hair, so read closely J:
1. All services that require 45 minutes or more to complete require an appointment.
2. Appointments can be made up to 45 minutes prior to your desired time. Anything less is considered a walk-in.
3. Appointments made on the Internet less than 45 minutes in advance WILL NOT be honored. They will be considered walk-ins.
4. With traffic the way it is in Atlanta, there is a 10-minute arrival grace period allowed for all appointments. All persons arriving beyond the grace period will need to be rescheduled or worked in with the walk-ins and assessed a late fee.
5. Please grant us a 1-hour cancellation notice. Any cancellation or no show without the requested notice will incur a fee of no less than ½ the cost of service requested.
6. Consistent abusers of appointment policies may be disallowed the opportunity to schedule appointments in the future.
While it is our goal to service each person at their scheduled service time, additional service requests, late arrivals, traffic conditions, and other normal issues of day-to-day business operations may occasionally cause us to miss that goal. We ask for your patience and assure you that eliminating your wait is our #1 priority.