At 71 Barber Shop, we are EXPERTS in ALL hair types. Afros, Precision cuts for long straight hair, high & tight military cuts, great fades…..you name it, we can do it, with excellence.
We are located in the heart of Buckhead on top of the Marta Lindbergh train station.
We are staffed with 20 Top Master Barbers. Our staff has come from New York, Chicago, California, Detroit, Tennesse, Alabama, Texas, North Carolina, and yes…..right here in Atlanta. This group of Top Master Barbers averages over 10 years of experience each!
On our team we have precision cutting specialist, experts at fading, afro specialists, color technicians, and the entire staff is great at using the razor for shaves, linings, and cutting. While every barber doesn’t do everything, it’s hard to pick a barber here that can’t deliver the product and quality that you’re looking for.
Please note most of our barbers work with every hair type (i.e. straight/European, curly/coarse, African-American, etc..).
Whether you just need a quick touch up or The Whole Deal, we’ve got you covered. See our complete packages for everything from hair cuts, to shaves, to facials and massages—even cigars for special occasions (perfect for wedding hair cuts)! –
|Regular Cuts (One length cuts & One length top/side cuts)||$15|
|Precision Cuts (Mohawks, Pompadors, New Trends)||$30|
|All Senior Cuts (age 65+)||$15|
|Child Cuts (age 1-11)||$15|
|Razor Lining Add-On||$5|
|Color – Semi-Permanent||$30+|
|Short Hair High-Lights||$55|
|Longer Hair High/Low Lights||$75|
includes Basic Clipper Cut, Shampoo, & Clipper Shave
includes Basic Clipper Cut, Shampoo, Old School Razor Shave, Mini-facial & Men’s Eyebrow Cleanup
includes Basic Clipper Cut, Shampoo, Ultimate Old School Razor Shave, bump treatments, Full facial, Men’s Eyebrow Cleanup, & Head Relaxation Massage…simply put, we do it all!)
|Twist & Locks||$75+|
|The Shave & Face||Price|
|Razor- Old School Shave||$20|
|Bald Shave w/ Razor||$25|
|Men’s Eyebrow Clean-up||$10|
|Ladies Eyebrow Arching||$10|
While an appointment is not required, we highly recommend setting one for your desired service(s). An appointment is the only way to guarantee that your wait is a short one. Below are six (6) guidelines or rules regarding appointments. We are almost as serious about these as we are about cutting hair.
GLENWOOD CUSTOMERS MUST USE THIS LINK TO BOOK
1) You must book your appointment 45 minutes PRIOR to your desired appointment time.
2) Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
3) Anyone arriving 10 minutes or more late for their appointment MAY be a) charged for the entire appointment slot by their barber; b) charged a no show fee; c) lose that appointment slot.
4) If you must cancel or reschedule, you do so by calling the location where your appointment is.
5) DO NOT book multiple appointments. If you need to make a change to an appointment you have, call. Even if its after hours and leave a message. We will make the change for you.
6) Be sure to consult with your barber on what service(s) to book to assure they have the right amount of time reserved for you.
At 71 Barbers Institute we pride ourselves in the daily contribution to individual and community wellbeing through job training in hair care. We believe that by sharing common values we can increase the opportunity of each individual in the community. Can this be done by a barber college?
Yes. We are Atlanta’s Premier Barber College providing a comprehensive education in Barbering, Hair Styling, and Instructor Training.
520 Main St. N.E
Phone: (404) 846-7012
Mon-Weds: 9:00am → 7:00pm
Thurs-Sat: 9:00am → 8:00pm
Sunday: 12:00 noon,6:00pm